SARGON - DEMO VERSION
Here is available a free demo version of the finite element program Sargon with the following limitations:
- the models must be up to 50 nodes;
- there is not the cross-section management tool bundled with normal Sargon copies, named SAMBA;
- there are not the checkers according to different standards, the nonlinear solvers and the frequency response solver;
- there is not the command for the automatic generation of load combinations and the command for the automatic meshing of plane surfaces;
- there are not the interfaces to other programs.
The demo, on the other hand, includes
- static solver;
- a cross-section archive of about 10,000 cross-sections;
- unlimited elements, load cases, load combinations;
- stress diagrams, displaced, colour maps;
- listing in Italian, English or Spanish language;
- smoothed and unsmoothed stress maps;
- thin and thick plate elements;
- beams, trusses, solids, springs;
- membrane elements;
- pre and post processing commands;
- minimum documentation;
- English or Italian interface
- et cetera;
The demo refers to version 9.40 of the program released in February 2010.
DOWNLOAD THE DEMO VERSION OF SARGON HERE:
► sargon_demo.zip (about 20 MB)
To download a tutorial
which explains the Sargon use in detail, click here:
► Sargon Tutorial 001
(about 10 MB).
To install the program just create a folder named C:\WSARGON
extract there the files embedded into the zip file. Double click "wsargon.exe"
.If you wish place a link into the desktop.
We strongly suggest to follow the available tutorials to get familiar with Sargon